Sunday, May 5, 2019

Final Video

For my final project I chose to create my own music by using garage band. We viewed videos about this project a few times in class but none of them really made sense. So for the video portion I decided to just capture times in my life that had the same vibe as the music I created. I found the music portion of this project to be enjoyable, it was really the video portion that I was getting stuck on.
The way I see it this video is a glimpse of what my summer is going to be like. Being care free on the beach with my friends and spending quality family time on the boat. Days like those are ones that a cherish and where some of my favorite memories come from.
The song starts off with a calm feeling then towards the middle it develops a very retro vibe. The retro vibe is where the video starts to pick up. Towards the end of the song it slows back down with a calming guitar. I also added a filter to the video to make it seem like it had a techno vibe to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4fz9kkr5S8

1 comment:

  1. I liked the summer vibes your video gave off! It was nicely edited and seemed like fun to make!

    ReplyDelete